Who we are…
ERTFLOW is a technology development unit from the Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ), oriented to provide research and development services in the fields of catalysis and flow processes.
Among this services, we include continuous synthesis of libraries of compounds, the design, development and supply of new catalysts for specific processes, and the development of safer, economical and easily scalable versions of batch processes in continuous flow, as well as new flow chemistry reactions.
We have profound scientific knowledge with state-of-the-art scientific instrumentation to give response to a specific industrial need.
Projects developed by ERTFLOW are always adapted to customer’s need and in close collaboration with our clients.
Pioneers with Experience
ERTFLOW has been generated by the know-how produced by the research group of Prof. Miquel Pericàs. Our team has experience of more than 10 years in the development of supported ligands and catalysts for enantioselective processes as well as in flow chemistry.
ERTFLOW: your batch to flow partner!
We have detailed below a representative list of processes performed in continuous flow in ERTFLOW:
Catalytic asymmetric processes:
- Aldol and cross-aldol reactions
- α-Aminoxylation of aldehydes and ketones
- Syn– and anti-Mannich reactions
- Three-component anti-Mannich reactions
- Michael additions
- Domino Michael-Knoevenagel reaction
- α-Amination of aldehydes
- Friedel-Crafts alkylation & aza-Friedel-Crafts reactions
Other catalytic processes and important reactions:
- Suzuki-Miyaura cross-coupling
- Allylic amination
- Azides and click chemistry
- Organolithium reagents
- Photoredox reactions
- Carbene transfer reactions
- High temperature and pressure